Welcome to Colorado State University!
- May 27: Memorial Day 2013
- May 15: End of Year Message
- Apr. 19: Message from President Frank: This Week
- Apr. 10: "Funding Public Institutions Without Government Support in a Decade's Time"
- Apr. 2: CSU Budget Update
- Apr. 2: FY14 Draft Budget, Version 3.0
- March 25: Commemorating World TB Day (video)
- March 14: President's Spring Break Message to CSU Students
- Feb. 15: Update from President Frank
- Feb. 9: Tony Franks remarks at 1870 Dinner (video)
- Feb. 9: 1870 Dinner tribute about Snuggles, the therapy horse (video)
- Feb. 9: Remarks to the 1870 Dinner (text and video)
- Feb. 9: 1870 Dinner tribute about Construction Management and Mortenson Construction (video)
- Jan. 30: FY14 Draft Budget, Version 2.1
- Jan. 21: Remarks to MLK Jr. Community March and Celebration
- Nov. 21: President, staff and faculty recognized with regional student affairs awards
Now at CSU
The success and expertise of Colorado State University, its programs and its people are highlighted in hundreds of newspaper, magazine, television, radio and electronic media stories each month by local, regional, national and international news organizations. Here's a sample of news stories from the past few days.
Colorado State has earned its reputation as one of the leading land-grant research universities of the 21st century, thanks to the leadership of a world renowned faculty, dedicated staff, talented and involved student body, and engaged group of alumni and supporters. Our goals as an institution are straightforward: we provide students with an outstanding, competitive education; conduct important research that can improve the quality of life for people and communities worldwide; and help meet the practical, informational, and economic needs of Colorado through an unparalleled commitment to community outreach.
We welcome your interest and involvement and would be glad to share more information about Colorado State — the home of the Rams.
This President's Office web site includes information about recent University achievements, policy discussions, and presidential activities. If you need more information on any of these areas or have specific questions or comments, please feel welcome to contact my office at (970) 491-6211 or email@example.com.
Dr. Anthony A. Frank