Athletics Independent Investigative Reports 2020
Colorado State University retained Husch Blackwell LLP to conduct an independent investigation into allegations of racial inequities within the Athletic Department and allegations that the football program and other intercollegiate athletic teams failed to comply with return-to-sport protocols implemented in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The reports available on this page provide a summary of the information gathered during their investigation.
- CSU’s action plan in response to Husch Blackwell recommendations for Athletics – Nov. 18 Message from President McConnell
- Racial Climate Review Recommendations and Implementation
- Sharing the findings of the Husch Blackwell report – Oct. 7 Message from President McConnell
- Racial Climate Report
- Appendix A (Return‐to‐Practice Plans / COVID‐19 Protocols)
- Compliance with COVID- 19 Protocols Report