President McConnell will shine a spotlight on university priorities and areas of excellence via a series of one-on-one interviews called Tell Me More that will air throughout the academic year.
In lieu of a Fall Address and picnic on the Oval, and in keeping with current public health protocols on campus, the interviews will be shared via video posted on this site. “We really didn’t want our community to feel like we’d lost the Fall Address and picnic to COVID,” McConnell said, “We’ve all had to adapt to a lot of changes and accept a lot of losses. This felt like an opportunity to create something new and to tell our story through personal, in-depth conversations with just a few of the extraordinary leaders and experts whom we are fortunate to have here at CSU.”
Scheduled interviews in the Tell Me More series will highlight research, equity, student success, community engagement, and sustainability at CSU.
Tell Me More Conversation Series schedule
- Oct. 5: Director of the Flow Cytometry Center Dr. Marcela Henao-Tamayo
- Oct. 26: Rams Read author Claudia Rankine and CSU English Professor Camille Dungy
- Nov. 16: Provost and Executive Vice President Mary Pedersen
- Feb. 22: Extension Western Regional Director CJ Mucklow
- March 22: University Distinguished Professor and Director of the School of Global Environmental Sustainability Diana Wall